Talktosonic: Do you know this? Sonic Drive-in is conducting an online survey at Talktosonic.com. Here, in this post, we have updated the complete details regarding the Talktosonic Survey. Also, we have provided detailed instructions to complete the survey. You can check the further details in the below section.
This article is going to walk you through the sonic customer satisfaction survey and will let you how to collect the reward. Sonic conducts these surveys and in return hands out rewards because this feedback plays a crucial role in the development of the company. Once the company receives the feedback, it will try to improve its performance in terms of food and staff service. They will try to meet customer’s expectations and try to make them satisfied. Customer satisfaction is crucial for the company to progress.
Talktosonic i.e. Sonic Drive-in Guest Satisfaction Survey is conducted on Talktosonic.com. Talktosonic Survey is performed to know whether the customers are satisfied or not. Based on overall feedback, the company will make the changes in order to make customers happy and satisfied. The following important information is all about Talktosonic Survey. This survey will include a few questionnaires on Sonic Drive-in products and services. It can be completed within a few minutes. Immediately, after completing the survey, you will be rewarded for taking the time to complete the survey. Check the complete details in the below section.
First, we will know the survey requirements. You will require these things at the time of the survey. So, make sure you have them ready.
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Sonic with 14-digit ID Number.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
After that, just follow these instructions in order to complete the Talktosonic Survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Sonic Drive-in or click on the official website.
- First, select the language of your choice.
- Immediately following that, enter the 14-digit ID number which is printed at the bottom of your receipt.
- After that, click ‘Start’ to proceed to the next page.
- Now, you will land on the survey page. There, you need to answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- After completing, submit the survey.
- Finally, you will receive a validation code, as an appreciation for completing the survey.
Talktosonic Survey – Rewards
Sonic Drive-in appreciates its customers for taking part in the survey. Yes! customers are rewarded for giving their feedback. Below are the details of it.
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will receive a validation code.
- The validation code allows you to redeem the Free Route 44 Drink at Sonic Drive-In on your next visit.
- So, make a note of that code on your receipt and use it on your next visit.
- Remember that the validation code is valid for a limited period.
- And, don’t forget to carry the receipt with you.
- And finally, remember that the prize amount on the code is non-transferable.
Talktosonic Survey – Rules
To be eligible for taking part in the survey, you need to fulfill the following rules:
- You should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States.
- At least one purchase is mandatory.
- Employees working at Sonic Drive-in and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- Anyone who has visited the Sonic Drive-In can participate for once only.
About Sonic Drive-in
Sonic Drive-In, more commonly known as Sonic, is an American drive-in fast-food restaurant chain based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. As of September 5, 2017, there are 3,557 Sonic restaurants in 45 U.S. states. It was founded in 1953. Although Sonic has operated since the early 1950s, Sonic Corp. incorporated in Delaware in 1978. It has its corporate headquarters in Oklahoma City; the headquarters building features a dine-in Sonic restaurant in an adjacent building. Its stock trades on NASDAQ with the symbol SONC. Company restaurants are owned and operated by Sonic Restaurants, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary.
Sonic’s menu consists of hamburgers and French fries, as well as onion rings, corn dogs, chili dogs and breakfast toaster sandwiches. Drink options include soft drinks, slushes, and milkshakes. Customers can combine various drinks and flavors to create thousands of possible drink combinations. Ice cream desserts include sundaes and banana splits. Along with the traditional menu items, Sonic Beach also offers several new items including popcorn shrimp, Philly cheesesteaks, and pulled pork sandwiches. Sonic Beach also serves beer and wine. The official website of Sonic Drive-in is www.sonicdrivein.com.
Sonic Drive-in – Best Food Items
Sonic Drive-in is one of the famous restaurants in the United States. Below, we have provided the list of best food items that are offered at Sonic Drive-in:
- The Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- The Grilled Chicken Wrap
- Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- The 3 Piece Super Crunch Chicken Strips
- The Jr. Burger
- The Chicago Dog
- Onion rings
- Chili dogs
Sonic Drive-in Hours of Operation:
Sonic Drive-in restaurants work on following hours and they may vary based on the location. The working hours can also vary on a few specific holidays.
- Monday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Wednesday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sonic Drive-in Holiday Hours
If you are planning to visit the Sonic Drive-in then you must be aware of the holiday hours. Because working hours differ on these holidays. Here, you can check Sonic Drive-in Holiday Hours. With this info, you can know whether the restaurants are opened or closed on that day. Below, we have updated the Sonic Drive-in Holiday Hours in detail. And, remember that the holiday hours will also vary based on your location.
Most of the Sonic Drive-In Restaurants are Open on these Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cino de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the Sonic Drive-In Restaurants are Closed on this Holiday:
- Christmas Day
Sonic Drive-in Customer Service – Contact Details
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer service team at the Sonic Drive-in. Below are the contact details of Sonic Drive-in Customer Service:
- Customer Service Number: +1 866-657-6642
- Official website: www.sonicdrivein.com
That’s all about Talktosonic. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)